The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures ZS’s proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
ZS Associates India Private Limited
ZS Associates is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. We leverage our deep industry expertise, leading-edge analytics, technology and strategy to create solutions that work in the real world. With more than 35 years of experience and 6,000-plus ZSers in more than 20 offices worldwide, we are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups.
ZS’s Business Technology group helps companies define and execute their technology strategy by designing, building and operating their business intelligence (BI), cloud, data management, dashboard and analytics capabilities. Team members strategize, design and build custom IT solutions to improve our clients’ commercial effectiveness.
Profile: Business Technology Analyst
Annual Compensation: ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus, incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
• Fresher (2019 Batch Passout): 6.5 LPA
• Experienced, Min. 6 Months (2018 Batch Passout): 6.5 LPA to 7 LPA
Job Locations: New Delhi and Pune
Degree and Stream: BE/B.Tech/ 5 Year Integrated Program (B.Tech + M.Tech) with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology or other Computer related disciplines
Eligibility Criteria: Min. 65%/6.5 CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Target Batch: 2018 and 2019
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Provide input to Senior Business Technology Analysts and delivery leads to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Communicate business requirements & work closely with development teams to ensure accurate understanding and implementation;
- Guide and assist in development of project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed), test cases and deployment plans;
- Serve as a key member in driving user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation.
- Up to 2.6 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on small/medium-scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects;
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
Joining: Immediate or within 30 Days of being offered
• Case Study (problem solving) Round
• Situational Judgment + Business Round
Interview Location: New Delhi and Pune
Tentative Interview Schedule: January 2020, 1st week
| Work Experience:|
0 – 2 Years
6.5 – 7 LPA